Are you struggling to sell your products and goods, with our E-commerce website all this is history? Currently, Ugandans online presence is increasing fast speed and nobody wants to invest more time in shopping physically. So, there is an increasing demand for e-commerce solutions.
E-Commerce Website Definition
An e-commerce website, by definition, is a website that allows you to buy and sell tangible goods, digital products, or services online.
Here at Tushawebsites, we have the skill to design for your business a secure e-commerce website. We design an e-commerce website based on the needs of specific client’s products. We are known as a software, mobile, and website Development Company in Uganda that offers you reasonable, secure, and reliable websites, which will be simple to use by a large number of online customers.
How does E-Commerce Website work?
eCommerce is nothing but a type of commerce. Its operating style is quite similar to that of the physical retail industry. The only difference it has with a brick-and-mortar store is that here, the entire process takes place online. The journey of an eCommerce firm begins with setting up an eCommerce website. It is usually done with plugins like WooCommerce. After that, the products are displayed along with necessary details like product descriptions and price tags.
A CTA button like “Buy Now” is placed near the products for the convenience of the customers. If they feel like buying a product they can simply click on the button and make the payment.
Reaching your customer gives you the advantage of success over your competitor waiting for the customer to reach them. A person who does this online shopping wants their time to be used constructively not to mess up with a lot of complex procedures.
Tushawebsites understands the value of their need and we address them by giving them trouble-free and safe E-commerce website design on the side of your customers. About your product
Our e-commerce offering allows you to accept payments through your online website in a secure, fast, and effective manner via the payment service provider of your choice.
7 Reasons why we love the WooCommerce & WordPress combo for making an eCommerce website
- Suits every budget
- Easy to use (especially for people who already use WordPress)
- Hundreds of extensions (plugins)
- Can sell all kinds of goods (virtual, physical, downloadable, services, etc.)
- Works with almost all payment gateways
- Open source – can be customized to suit our needs
- Big community of developers, marketers, and experts
Key Features of our E-commerce website:
- Businesses are completely secure (each transaction is authenticated)
- A user-friendly web interfaces
- The ability to view all transactions that occurred to enable effective reconciliation
- Flexible and open design, allowing quick configurations of new products
- A check-out facility that is flexible
- Acceptance of Airtel mobile money, MTN mobile money MasterCard, and VISA.
Please feel free to contact us for any information