Best Point of Sale system in Kampala, Uganda & trusted by many customers. It’s a POS system for Hotels, supermarkets, restaurants and bars, hardware stores, boutiques, retail shops, etc.
What’s a Point of sale System?
A point of sale system refers to the place where a customer performs the payment for goods or services and where sales taxes may become billed. It can be in a physical store, where POS terminals and systems are used to process card payments, or a virtual sales point such as a computer or mobile electronic device.
POS System was an appeal for retail and wholesale management systems for stores, hotels, bars, hardware shops, retail shops, and so forth it went to our notification that a large portion of the systems that were accessible at the time was not gathering the client’s necessities and this gave the clients a difficult time as far as functionality.
Key Features Of Point Of Sale
- FAST BILLING – Bill customers with a smile. Happier shopper with a faster checkout experience. Take payments with ease. Applicable Payment Methods -Cash, Visa Payment, Credit Payment, Deposit Payment, Refund Payment.
- INVENTORY – 100% knowledge of what is in the shop, what needs to be in the shop, and what does not. Always be aware of accurate stock position
- INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING – Eliminates the need to have separate accounting software and double work to be done for posting entries in accounts. Flexible user interface for entering opening balance for customers, suppliers & other ledger accounts e.t.c
- SMART REPORTS – Track and report sales by sales clerks over the desired time period. Print daily sales data report and deposits and payments report from the POS Tills.
- MULTI-STORE MANAGEMENT – Our retail POS point of sale software solution is an easy-to-use software that allows you to monitor branch-wise sales, purchases, Inventory, receivables, profits, etc. from a central location.
- PRINT LABELS, BARCODES, RECEIPTS, AND REPORTS – Pos can print price labels (with bar codes) for your merchandise on industry-proven label printers. You can also print receipts to a receipt printer and all of your reports to your own printer.
- USER SECURITY- Do you like privacy? With Pos (point of sale) software, you have a megaton of flexibility when it comes to who can see what in your system.
How will the POS (point of sale system) support your business?
Regardless of whether you have dreams to develop your private venture into an appealing undertaking or you’re content being the little corner shop, ensure the point of sale (POS) you pick can uphold your business now, and later on.
- Reporting/ Reports – What kind of reports and analytics are accessible? Are they in real-time?
- Multi-Store Functionality – Does the point of sale (POS) solution support multiple locations from one central business?
- E-Commerce Integration- Can the Point of sale system simply sync with your website or shopping cart?
- Customer Service – How does the POS provider support your business? Standard business hours or 24/7?
- Usability and Interface – Is the POS system easy to set up? Is it simple to use and train employees?
Following are the advantages to the Our Point of Sale system
- Reliability – We ensure that our point of sale system is reliable according to our client’s needs and we give them (our customers) a 99.9% assurance for this particular keynote.
- It`s for a client to ask for any feature update that they may need to use. Who says you will be left with a product that isn’t updated, we generally guarantee that our item is fully updated regarding the current market patterns. Additionally, there comes when you need a specific element to be added to the system, and with Our POS that is truly conceivable. You should simply get that telephone and call us or send us an email.
- Direct contact and easy communication. It is now very easy for clients to contact the system providers since support is not through a third party. This is so important because no system can be 100% functional at all times. Systems break down at any time due to various reasons like a hardware malfunction, computer crash, etc. when any of the above happens, immediate help is needed since every second is very important in any business. With our team of experienced and reliable personnel, you are always sure you will get the help you need at any time.
- Free Training – Unlike other software vendors in-country, the Our POS team gives each and every buyer of the software license free training to enable the users to able to utilize all the functionalities of the product hence simplifying their lives.
Please contact us for all system development projects